Environment & Natural Resources
- Protect natural resources to ensure recreational opportunities including fishing, hunting and eco-tourism
- Reduce conflicts between natural areas and development by identifying key ecological resources
- Increase connectivity of conservation and preservation lands
- Prioritize environmental and management areas for public water supply
- Reduce energy consumption while promoting the development of alternative energy production
The Six Pillars
Performance indicators are used to measure the effectiveness of the Region’s efforts to improve economic conditions.
View additional information on Performance Measures here.