- Encourage youth to remain in the Heartland
- Strengthen and promote a regional identity for the Heartland that reflects its vibrant, diverse, and collaborative communities
- Improve the region’s quality of life and enhance the health and wellness of its residents
- Promote the Heartland’s arts, cultural, and historic resources
- Increase funding for historical, sporting, and cultural community events
- Increase walkability and neighborhood connectivity within Heartland communities
- Increase availability of telemedicine services
The Six Pillars
Performance indicators are used to measure the effectiveness of the Region’s efforts to improve economic conditions.
View additional information on Performance Measures here.